~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4/1/09

Just a Quick Belated Post

Some of your lovely new comments made me realize how lax I have been in posting. I start working on several dolls and forget to take the time to take pix and post. I do enjoy making the folk art dolls that you are used to seeing here, but am always thinking...hmmm, I really would like to try something completely different so I have been playing with other things too. Some successful, and some, well I suppose we all eventually seem to develop a style of our own with out even realizing it. I guess that's what the long days of winter are good for...searching inside of ourselves and looking to find ways to grow...
I am getting used to a new computer and operating system, don't even have the camera hooked up yet so once I have an idea of what I am doing, I will send some pix your way. It is really sad how comfortable we get with these goofy machines. Once, one of my kids changed my desktop pattern and font and I couldn't function until I got it back to the way it was.. Gosh, this even FEELS weird, having no pix in here to post... well, thanks, for your patience, till later, Becky

2 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Hey Becky, good to hear from you! I was wondering what was up and I'm glad to know you have been busy :)

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

Yes, we have missed you and I so know what's it's like to get use to a new computer...LOL I'm still trying to figure mine out. It's great to hear from you and to see that you are busy making your amazing art...as always...I love seeing what you are up to.
Cheers!